    their numerous stupidities, for which only He Himself can be held responsible;
    in my opinion, only His nonexistence could excuse Him."
    [A. Einstein (Letter to Edgar Meyer, Jan. 2, 1915)]

    Barry OGrady, Jan 18, 2005

  2. On the seventh day, Barry OGrady wrote...
    you can't. you need to contact HP support together with proof that you
    really own this laptop.

    Christian =?ISO-8859-1?Q?D=FCrrhauer?=, Jan 18, 2005

  3. Barry OGrady

    avruk Guest

    I can get you a master password.

    avruk, Feb 14, 2005
  4. Barry OGrady

    avruk Guest

    I can get you a master passowrd

    avruk, Feb 14, 2005
  5. Barry OGrady

    Dale P.

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2021
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi Avruk,
    I have my original 800CT with the external drives and the Restoration boot floppy and recovery CD. I bought a 2nd 800CT with WIN98 on it and want to restore it to its origninal factory WIN95, PIMS etc. When I try to use my original recovery discs, it does reformat the hard drive but fails to install WIN95- saying files not found. The exernal CD is working fine. Is this a password issue? I was never prompted for a product key or??
    Any help appreciated.
    Dale

    Dale P., Oct 16, 2021