    number : MS-6541 VER :1.0. It has an onboard sound card, I'm looking
    for the drivers of this onboard sound card.

    looking forward to your response.

    lovemore, May 17, 2005

  2. lovemore

    Ben Myers Guest

    Identify the audio chip on board, then go to the chip manufacturer's web site
    for drivers... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, May 18, 2005

  3. lovemore

    lovemore Guest

    The prblem is i can't seem to identify the audio chip on the this
    MS-6541 VER :1.0 motherboard. I tried the main chip which is an Intel
    chip but there are no drivers for audio. So help me by notifying me
    the chip which does house the drivers for audio on this type of a
    motherboard.

    Looking forward to your response

    cheers

    lovemore, May 18, 2005