    love to find something that gave me this info like multiplier settings, core
    voltage, rated speeds, model #, cache, etc.

    Thanks in advance

    Jbob, Dec 14, 2003

  2. Jbob

    Jbob Guest

    Well I went back to AMD and found this data in their Processor Data sheets.
    I just downloaded the pdfs and most of this info is on the Ordering Info
    page of each one. Explains most of it very easily. DUH Found data sheets
    for the model 8 and both model 10's.

    Jbob, Dec 14, 2003

  3. Jbob

    Ed Guest

    Identify AMD XP CPU, look here,
    http://www.amdboard.com/amdid.html

    IIRC the 2400+ uses a 133MHz bus setting and a 15x multiplier and runs
    at 2GHz.

    AXDA2400DKV3C , would be a 1.65v part (K=1.65)
    AXDA2400DUV3C , would be a 1.60v part (U=1.60)

    Ed

    Ed, Dec 14, 2003
  4. Jbob

    Jbob Guest