    30 second operation, undo is 30 second operation.

    What is the cause and how do I resolve the problem?

    William C

    William C, Dec 6, 2003

  2. William C

    Chris H. Guest

    Chris H., Dec 6, 2003

  3. William C

    Al Guest

    It's probably like the rest of us - long meetings bore it and it starts to
    become unresponsive. ;-)

    Al

    Al, Dec 6, 2003
  4. William C

    Avner Ben Guest

    May be a resource accumulation or memory consumption problem. The brute
    force solution is to close the program and open it again. if this works,
    then this may be the case.

    Avner.

    Avner Ben, Dec 7, 2003
  5. William C

    Chris H. Guest

    Check on the Acer site for updates. As nice as the "drivers" offering on
    Windows Update is, I would never update from there - especially on a Tablet
    PC. Either the OEM or the actual manufacturer of the hardware involved
    would be a better source.

    You can use Roll Back Driver in Device Manager to revert to the previous
    driver if you figure out which one was install at WU. To check that, use
    the catalog section on WU to show all the installs.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    Chris H., Dec 25, 2003