Only 1 option in list record source with Creative SB Xtreme Gamer PCISoundcard

Discussion in 'Soundblaster Live' started by Jerry Manner, Feb 26, 2008.

  1. Jerry Manner

    Jerry Manner Guest

    Hi

    Recently I have a new pc with the Creative SB Xtreme Gamer PCI
    Soundcard and software. When I start 1 of the many software
    applications from Creative, like Creative Smart Recorder, I have the
    option to select the recording source ( like in any product of
    Creative).
    But to my surprise I only see 1 option in the recording list, namely
    Digital-In ( Creative SB-Fi), thats the soundcard itself. On my old
    system, which also had creative soundcard, I could choose between,
    "Wave", "What you hear", " CD Audio", "Line-In", "Microphone",
    "Auxilary" , "MIDI", etc. etc.

    How come I have now only 1 option in the record source list? What can
    I do to get all the other options?

    Regards

    Jerry Manner, Feb 26, 2008