Open source "Get Legal" your spreadsheet, database,etc programs

Discussion in 'Soundblaster Live' started by MikeA, May 5, 2006.

  1. MikeA

    MikeA Guest

    OpenSource2. answers the needs of users of spreadsheet and database,word documents , presentation and more.

    Mention spreadsheets and most people now adays think of microsoft's Excel. What about
    Word documents, ms word comes to mind.

    Not for long if this free open source software people
    has its way.
    They supply spreadsheets, database software,
    word (they call it writer program), presentatiion program and has the capability to extract documents to PDF too.
    http://clipmarks.com/clipmark/A7A4D561-DB57-4C63-9572-6DDCC305797F/

    ==
    Myclipmarks centre where you can also get this
    link above at the bookmark "great"
    http://www.webspace-giant.com/firstteam/mikesclipmarks.htm#great

    ---
    MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030501061431L8f2PeV5

    MikeA, May 5, 2006