    Sys. works and Shield installed but it doesn't appear
    that Norton is doing it..

    If you can help me I would appreciate an answer. Thanks

    Jim, Aug 26, 2003

  2. Jim

    terri Guest

    Hello, Jim,

    Although this is a newsgroup for the support of Tablet PCs, you can try the
    following.

    Open Outlook Express / Tools / Options / Security Tab / uncheck "Do not
    allow attachments to be opened or saved that may potentially contain a
    virus."

    Please note that the current batch of viruses being spread by email may not
    come from the person in the "From" column. Do not open attachments unless
    you were expecting one from the sender, and even then, scanning with your AV
    is a good idea.

    terri, Aug 26, 2003

  3. Jim

    terri Guest

    Servers must really be slow today. Normally, anything over 10 minutes shows
    up. Sorry, Chris, but at least he knows he got a second opinion. :)

    terri, Aug 27, 2003
  4. Jim

    Chris H. Guest

    Chris H., Aug 27, 2003