Openings for Device Drivers - linux - Kernel

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by adil.seige, Mar 28, 2007.

  1. adil.seige

    adil.seige Guest

    Dear all,

    This is Md. Adil here, from Manifest services,
    Bangalore. Its regarding a job opening in L & T INFOTECH, BANGALORE.
    THE POSITION IS FOR DEVICE DRIVERS( LINUX/UNIX - SYSTEM LEVEL
    PROGRAMMING). The person should have atleast 3-5 yrs of experience in
    the same requirement.
    ntrested candidates can call back on the no. given below.

    Regards
    MOHAMMED ADIL ANSARI
    MANIFEST SERVICES, BANGALORE
    Mobile - 09986777618.