    If I hit F1 for it to just continue on it just freezes there to.

    Any hints? Is the CPU bad? the Board?

    TIA

    Rock Braud, Jul 3, 2004

  2. Rock Braud

    S.Lewis Guest

    Try another known good keyboard.

    S.Lewis, Jul 3, 2004

  3. Rock Braud

    Ben Myers Guest

    Also try another battery in the motherboard. A dead battery does strange things
    to computers... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Jul 3, 2004
  4. Rock Braud

    mdp Guest

    If the other poster's suggestions don't work, try reseating your memory
    and/or only using one stick, assuming of course you have more than one.

    mdp, Jul 4, 2004
  5. Rock Braud

    Rock Braud Guest

    Thanks for the info guys. I will give them all a try and get back with you.

    Thanks.

    Rock Braud, Jul 4, 2004
  6. Rock Braud

    Rock Braud Guest

    Ben, you da man!

    I know it has been awhile, but I just changed the battery like you
    said, and bam, now it works. I was going to buy a new cpu, but for
    $3.22 its fixed.

    Thanks a bunch.

    Now I just gotta find me some cheep PC100 SDRAM and I am ready to go.

    Later.

    Rock Braud, Jul 18, 2004