    motherboard driver is for a friend and its a Gx1 450 mbr +.I would be most
    grateful if you tell me where i could download one for free.

    Eddie

    EDWARD DOYLE, Apr 16, 2004

  2. ask your friend the operating system he/she is interested in installing and
    the tag number form his/her system and you can download all that you need
    from http://support.euro.dell.com/uk/en/ecare/Form/Home.asp?~ck=mn (you are
    in the uk, right?) - look on left hand side for 'downloads' then enter the
    service tag (or click i don't know my service tag and then pick the optiplex
    gx1 from the list). if he/she is installing xp then you probably don't need
    any drivers (open manage and monitor drivers are only offered, the rest are
    built into xp).

    Christopher Muto, Apr 16, 2004