    I wonder when ASUS will acknowledge/support us poor English-speaking
    customers?
    Jack R.

    Jack R, May 12, 2011

  2. Jack R

    Paul Guest

    I only see a German manual offered here.

    ftp://ftp.asus.com/pub/Asus/mb/LGA1155/P8Z68-V_PRO/

    I'm sure they'll get around to it eventually.

    HTH,
    Paul

    Jack R, May 14, 2011
  5. Jack R

    Paul Guest

    I like how the German manual is 6MB and the English one is 14MB. Do
    they use "bigger letters" for the English ? :)

    Paul

    Paul, May 15, 2011
  6. Jack R

    Krypsis Guest

    The English readers need more pictures due to reading comprehension
    skills, or the lack thereof!

    Krypsis

    Krypsis, May 30, 2011