    It's very frustrating. Any ideas on how to fix it?

    Thanks,
    nyenyec

    nyenyec, Jul 22, 2007

  2. nyenyec

    Tim McNamara Guest

    Anything interesting in the logs?

    Tim McNamara, Jul 22, 2007

  3. nyenyec

    matt neuburg Guest

    The most reliable way is to revert from the system update. Or else Don't
    Do That. There are huge numbers of people reporting the same problem; go
    to discussions.apple.com and do a search on "kernel panic airport"
    (arranging the results by date) and you'll see what I mean:

    <http://discussions.apple.com/search.jspa?threadID=&q=kernel+panic+airpo
    rt&objID=&dateRange=last90days&userID=&numResults=15&rankBy=9>

    m.

    matt neuburg, Jul 22, 2007