    Any one else have or heard of this? I'm using IE (which I almost never
    use).

    bob

    Bob Villa, Jun 25, 2010

  2. Bob Villa

    Tony Harding Guest

    Same here, Bob, re: using Firefox 3.6 and seldom use IE8; however,
    Firefox is just your browser, what's your newsgroup reader? I use
    Thunderbird 3.0.4 for mail & news.

    TonyH

    Tony Harding, Jun 25, 2010

  3. Bob Villa

    Bob Villa Guest

    Tony, I have dial-up so I don't use a reader (and I never got used to
    one). Also, I check from different computers during the day.

    Bob Villa, Jun 25, 2010
  4. Bob Villa

    powrwrap Guest

    I had this problem with Firefox while accessing usenet via Google
    Groups. My solution was to clear out the cookies for
    groups.google.com.

    Click

    Tools > Options > Privacy > Show Cookies

    Scroll down until you find the cookies related to your usenet access
    and delete them. Be sure you don't delete all cookies, just the folder
    related to usenet. In my case that folder was groups.google.com.

    powrwrap, Jun 25, 2010
  5. Hi!

    I have not seen this problem on this end. (My postings are mixed, so
    some of them come from Google Groups and others come from a "real"
    news server.)

    William R. Walsh, Jun 25, 2010
  6. Bob Villa

    lgreenwood Guest

    Yes having the same problem when using FireFox, now use IE when
    accessing google groups

    Larry

    lgreenwood, Jun 26, 2010
  7. Bob Villa