    isnt in the startup folder.

    TIA
    AP

    -=APUK=-, Oct 21, 2003

  2. -=APUK=-

    Ben Pope Guest

    or

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Oct 22, 2003

  3. -=APUK=-

    -=APUK=- Guest

    appreciate the advice but is that really the only way to solve my problem?
    i presume now i removed it from startup in the registry it wont load my
    tweaked settings automatically...grrr bit of a shit program if u ask me!

    just thought theyrd be away to minimize it on startup like with PC Probe.

    -=APUK=-, Oct 22, 2003
  4. -=APUK=-

    Ben Pope Guest

    Dunno, don't use it, what does it do?

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Oct 22, 2003
  5. -=APUK=-

    -=APUK=- Guest

    overclock asus gfx cards

    -=APUK=-, Oct 22, 2003
  6. -=APUK=-

    Ben Pope Guest

    Use a different overclock utility? I think Asus make nVidia based cards,
    right? RivaTuner?

    Not really my thing so I don't really know.

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Oct 22, 2003