    Anyone know what the differences are?
    Thanks
    Xeno

    Xeno Chauvin, Mar 30, 2005

  2. Xeno Chauvin

    Wes Newell Guest

    Semprons and drugs are the same. Just say no. See Sempron in link below.

    Wes Newell, Mar 30, 2005

  3. Xeno Chauvin

    Xeno Chauvin Guest

    Wes,
    Thanks for the explanation of Sempron and FSB.
    I totally understand it?
    I am not a true aficionado ( nerd) I have always thought
    that some (most) of the technical jargon used was rank
    bovine excrement, so I appreciate your translations of
    the excrement. Not knowing your exact credentials
    I still feel you have helped me a lot.
    Obviously I had apprehensions about what "I" could
    read and interpret that put me on this crusade. Seems
    I wasn't too far wrong in my feelings vs."my" knowledge.
    Thanks again
    Xeno

    Xeno Chauvin, Mar 30, 2005
  4. Xeno Chauvin

    FREEXBOX Guest

    Check both cpus specs and compare from there . Look for a cpu with bigger l1
    l2 cache and which one has a higher buss. . U want a cpu with a fast buss
    ..This will make it process data faster and your machine will be faster .

    FREEXBOX, May 2, 2005