  1. - HAL9000

    - HAL9000 Guest

    Dates provided courtesy of AA

    - HAL9000, Mar 18, 2006

  2. - HAL9000

    TomG Guest

    you ain't gonna get me to step within 1 mile of that place - even with
    *your* feet!

    TomG, Mar 18, 2006

  3. - HAL9000 wrote:

    | Dates provided courtesy of AA

    Count me in .. though I hope my date this week is more willing than last
    week's flop. A real snoozer of a boozer!

    Nice to see you've included the RT-mark on The Pit® .. lends the place a
    real aura of class...

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

    Bird Janitor®, Mar 18, 2006
  4. - HAL9000

    Leon Rowell Guest

    Hey! even you aughta' enjoy a date like this.......

    A very ugly guy walked into his local pub with a big grin on his face.

    "What are you so happy about?" asked the barman.

    "Well, I'll tell you," replied the ugly man. "You know, I work by the
    railway. Well, on my way home last night, I noticed a young woman tied
    to the tracks, like in the movies. Of course I went and cut her free,
    and took her back to my place.

    Anyway, to make a long story short, I scored big time!

    We made love all night, all over the house. We did everything, sometimes
    me on top, sometimes her on top, every position imaginable!"

    "Fantastic!" exclaimed the barman. "You lucky guy. Was she pretty?"

    "Dunno... I never found the head."

    Leon Rowell, Mar 19, 2006
  5. Leon Rowell wrote:

    | Hey! even you aughta' enjoy a date like this.......

    ROTFLMAO!

    I like it!

    Jef

    Bird Janitor®, Mar 19, 2006
  6. - HAL9000

    peter Guest

    I am a victim of the latest scam which is happening in shopping mall parking
    lots. Two good looking young women come to your car as you are parking; one
    starts wiping your windshield with a rag and the other comes to your window
    and bends over so far her breasts just about fall out of her blouse.

    While you're distracted, the other one gets into the backseat and then they
    both start begging you for a ride home. Be very wary, because as soon as you
    start driving, one of them will take off her shirt and rub her breasts on
    you while the other climbs over the seat and unzips your pants. This is
    when they steal your wallet.

    I was robbed last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, but I couldn't
    find them on Saturday or Sunday

    peter, Mar 19, 2006
  7. - HAL9000

    TomG Guest

    oh... my... Gawd. maybe it was because it's early and I'm on my first
    cup... I didn't see that one (the train, that is...) coming.

    TomG, Mar 19, 2006
  8. - HAL9000

    TomG Guest

    LOL!

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    TomG, Mar 19, 2006
  9. - HAL9000

    -nos1eep Guest

    It is further alleged that on or about Sun, 19 Mar 2006 05:22:14 GMT,
    in alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit, the queezy keyboard of "peter"
    <> spewed the following:

    -nos1eep, Mar 19, 2006
  10. TomG wrote:

    | LOL!

    What's so funny. I don't get it.

    Jef

    Bird Janitor®, Mar 19, 2006
  11. Nor did my brother, I forwarded the mugging story to my brother and he
    phoned me up and told me that I had a virus!

    Good job I did not forward the lady on the railway line storey, I might
    have found Mr Plod on my doorstep, looking for the head.

    LOL

    Nicholas D Richards, Mar 19, 2006
  12. - HAL9000

    TomG Guest

    um, that bird is getting to you, Jef!

    TomG, Mar 19, 2006
  13. TomG wrote:

    | um, that bird is getting to you, Jef!

    Tell me about it...

    Was cleaning the pool most of the morning and was nearly driven to coming
    into the house to choke the life out of Miguel the Macaw because he could
    hear me on the patio, wanted out of his cage, and resorted to screaming at
    the top of his lungs.

    Jef

    Bird Janitor®, Mar 19, 2006
  14. - HAL9000

    - HAL9000 Guest

    That's outrageous !

    - HAL9000, Mar 20, 2006
  15. - HAL9000

    Leon Rowell Guest

    The reason you couldn't find them on Sat. or Sun. is because they were
    in my car..... :^)

    Leon

    Leon Rowell, Mar 20, 2006
  16. They must have been busy, and well rewarded on Saturday,.......
    but on Sunday they found my wallet to be empty. Ah! the memories

    Nicholas D Richards, Mar 20, 2006
  17. Nicholas D Richards

    | Nor did my brother, I forwarded the mugging story to my brother and
    | he phoned me up and told me that I had a virus!
    |
    | Good job I did not forward the lady on the railway line storey, I might
    | have found Mr Plod on my doorstep, looking for the head.
    |
    | LOL

    Have your brother contact me. Maybe we have something in common ... and can
    work to figure out why we don't get it.

    Who's Mr. Plod? And why would he be looking for the head? It's just all
    too icky!

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

    Bird Janitor®, Mar 20, 2006
  18. Nicholas D Richards wrote:

    | They must have been busy, and well rewarded on Saturday,.......
    | but on Sunday they found my wallet to be empty. Ah! the
    | memories

    Have you, by chance, been taking Ambien® for insomnia? There are reports of
    sleep-cooking, and sleep-eating and sleep-driving while taking this
    medication:

    http://www.webmd.com/content/article/120/113595.htm

    Maybe you've been suffering from sleep-dating ...

    Just a thought.

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

    Bird Janitor®, Mar 20, 2006
  19. Oh he got it all right, as soon as he realized that the e-mail was not a
    virus. He was confused as I do not drive a car. In fact it helped to
    make the joke better for him.
    Mr Plod - British slang for a police man, suggesting that they are not
    very clever or fast (we all know that this is not true).
    Well it has not been found yet ;-)

    Nicholas D Richards, Mar 20, 2006
  20. - HAL9000

    TomG Guest