    In the end, even though it was pretty cool outside, I took his perch out by
    the pool for him to watch me finishing up the pool cleaning job.

    Jef

    Bird Janitor®, Mar 20, 2006

  2. - HAL9000

    TomG Guest

    Miguel just wanted to be near "Dad"...

    TomG, Mar 22, 2006

  3. - HAL9000

    0_Qed Guest

    Youst done 'better' on that one. :)

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Mar 22, 2006
  4. TomG wrote:

    | Miguel just wanted to be near "Dad"...

    I know. But Miguel thinks I'm his mommy.

    I'm starting to think Mommy Dearest...

    Jef

    Bird Janitor®, Mar 22, 2006
  5. - HAL9000

    TomG Guest

    long as he doesn't try to suckle....

    TomG, Mar 22, 2006
  6. - HAL9000

    0_Qed Guest

    I dont think 'evolved' Dinos have 'teats'.

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Mar 23, 2006
  7. Qed wrote:

    | I dont think 'evolved' Dinos have 'teats'.

    Don't think that's what Mr. G. meant.

    Evolved dinosaurs have big hook-bill beaks and their evolved homo-sapien
    companions certainly do have teats.

    And .. ¡OUCH! .. Miguel certainly has wandered there from time to time!

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

    Bird Janitor®, Mar 23, 2006
  8. - HAL9000

    TomG Guest

    you calling Jef an evolved Dino? I didn't know Jef evolved!

    TomG, Mar 23, 2006
  9. - HAL9000

    0_Qed Guest

    Beg to 'differ', respectfully.

    Lust.

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Mar 24, 2006
  10. - HAL9000

    0_Qed Guest

    Not quite ...
    altho, ...
    on 2nd thot ...
    HMmmmmm.

    Your 'knowledge' is quite complete & intact ...
    he hasnt.

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Mar 24, 2006
  11. Qed wrote: