    It seems like most people's posts show their nickname rather than
    email address.

    Any help would be appreciated !

    monteleone, Mar 26, 2007

  2. It'd be easier if you used Mozilla, or better, Thunderbird, as a news
    reader, connecting to sympatico's news feed. Google has many limitations
    as a way to handle usenet.

    http://www.mozilla.org/

    John McWilliams, Mar 26, 2007

  3. monteleone

    Steve Jones Guest

    I don't use google groups, but seems like this is where you would do it:

    http://groups.google.com -> Click "Profile" in the navigation bar, then
    "Edit" on the profile page.

    Steve

    Steve Jones, Mar 26, 2007