    1371) from 192.168.1.1 (DNS)." The 192.168.1.1 is from my Linksys
    router. I upgraded to the latest ZoneAlarm this morning. Anybody have
    an idea about what is causing this?

    bullseye, Sep 10, 2007

  2. bullseye

    RnR Guest

    Best advice for safety is, when in doubt, let it be blocked. Then
    proceed with your normal pc activities until an obvious malfunction
    occurs and determine if you think it is because of the blocked port.
    If not, let it stay blocked. My "guess" is that the router is seeing
    this pc on its network and cautiously blocking traffic to it till you
    approve of it but this is just a "guess" !!

    RnR, Sep 10, 2007

  3. bullseye

    Tony Harding Guest

    Keep in mind the lessor doesn't want a bunch of 3-5 year old PC's, either.

    Tony Harding, Sep 10, 2007