    home will ward off evil spirits. You'll just want to smile everytime [sic]
    you look at it!"

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®, Dec 3, 2005

  2. Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

    0_Qed Guest

    'Our' Phantom Shopper you =aint= !!!

    You're =fired= !!!

    :)
    Qed.

    0_Qed, Dec 4, 2005

  3. Qed wrote:

    | 'Our' Phantom Shopper you =aint= !!!
    |
    | You're =fired= !!!

    Aw c'mon "Mr. Trump," please don't fire me. I wanted to get it for you, but
    I was out bid.

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®, Dec 4, 2005
  4. Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

    0_Qed Guest

    Compared to the =Great= "Moi" ...
    "The Donald" is a pussy cat.

    You 'are', 'have been', and =remain= ...
    FIRED !!

    Find a 'thing' of use ... beauty ... for us.
    Not the sloppy 2nds, in shop worn 'tints' , dredged from GKW !!!

    :)
    Managing Editor, and Nazi Shopper,
    Shop Worn Xmas Presents Journal ,
    Qed

    PS- AWww, never mind.

    0_Qed, Dec 4, 2005
  5. Qed wrote:

    | Compared to the =Great= "Moi" ...
    | "The Donald" is a pussy cat.
    |
    | You 'are', 'have been', and =remain= ...
    | FIRED !!
    |
    | Find a 'thing' of use ... beauty ... for us.
    | Not the sloppy 2nds, in shop worn 'tints' , dredged from GKW !!!
    |
    | :)
    | Managing Editor, and Nazi Shopper,
    | Shop Worn Xmas Presents Journal ,
    | Qed
    |
    | PS- AWww, never mind.

    Dear Nazi Shopper -

    Lighten up already. Maybe it really was a good idea that you should be
    making your Screwdrivers with Citrucel® fiber therapy and vodka. Perhaps
    you wouldn't be so full of .... 'er ... neverrmind.

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

    PS .. I like my 2nds sloppy. Big and Stupid, too!

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®, Dec 4, 2005
  6. Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

    0_Qed Guest

    Learn to be =respectful= , you Maschugnah Klutz !!
    WHhhhat !
    Maybe you want I should 'float' !!

    A Pussy Cat "mix" .
    Torpedo fuel, OJ, 50/50 mix.

    I usta make an almost, close, look_a_like to "fuel", onces't ...
    back when my "collegial' buddies & I hadda depend upon food_stamps ,
    I collected all the cast-off, packaged 'grain' stuffs ,
    I already had me a boiler & snake , it was a =real= "Erin" fabrication ,
    hooked up a dozen 1_gal plas milk bottles as a mash fermenter ,
    made some really, rot_gut stuff ... horrible, but drinkable,
    needled it a bit, which reduced horrible to just plain bad .
    12 gals mash evaped to about a qt of 'stuff', took about a week ,
    proofed out at 110+ ... no smoke.
    Tough on the vocal chords, tho.

    You 'wouldnt' , even with a mouth full.
    Me?
    I would for Sure.
    'Shit'.

    <VBG>
    Qed

    0_Qed, Dec 4, 2005
  7. Qed wrote:

    | You 'wouldnt' , even with a mouth full.
    | Me?
    | I would for Sure.
    | 'Shit'.

    That was my point.

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®, Dec 4, 2005
  8. Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

    0_Qed Guest

    Oh, ... OKayeee.

    When did "we" aquire civility & manners ,
    pray tell.

    That past mud_slide must have influenced you,
    and lead you to , the 'ways' of polite society, `eh?

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Dec 4, 2005
  9. Qed wrote:

    | Oh, ... OKayeee.
    |
    | When did "we" aquire civility & manners ,
    | pray tell.
    |
    | That past mud_slide must have influenced you,
    | and lead you to , the 'ways' of polite society, `eh?

    But of course, my good chum.

    I am ever concerned that your heavy drinking doesn't interfere with proper
    toileting habits. The Citrucel® and Orange Juice Screwdriver is a brilliant
    solution to both!

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®, Dec 4, 2005
  10. Geez ... striving for civility and I really screw up!

    That would be your Citrucel® and VODKA Screwdriver.

    That other recipe would leave you less full of shit .. but totally SOBER!

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®, Dec 4, 2005
  11. Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

    0_Qed Guest

    Yes, Toto scrumbate' .

    Too tame.

    Back aways, torpedo fuel was rated at 190++ proof.
    A real quick desecant too, hard on vocal chords.

    No idea whats used today to run the turbines.
    The Rusky's had some =real= bad luck with experimental fuels.

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Dec 4, 2005
  12. Qed wrote:

    | Back aways, torpedo fuel was rated at 190++ proof.
    | A real quick desecant too, hard on vocal chords.
    |
    | No idea whats used today to run the turbines.
    | The Rusky's had some =real= bad luck with experimental fuels.

    I'm not going to suggest something like Liquid Draino® as a mixer for your
    alcoholic binges. The added lye is also very hard on the vocal chords!

    Maybe you'd prefer something more of a foo-foo blended libation?

    Pour eight ounces of vodka in the blender with a half dozen ice cubes. Add
    ten pieces of Chocolated Ex-Lax® and blend at high-speed until the ice is
    crushed. Pour into a large frosted mug and garnish with shaved Ex-Lax® (you
    have two left from the package) and serve with a straw. Makes one serving.

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®, Dec 4, 2005
  13. Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

    0_Qed Guest

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood® wrote:

    ....snip...
    I'd be =mighty= tempted to 'name' that one ...
    a " Jef's Mud Slide " .

    <chort> <gaffaw>

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Dec 4, 2005
  14. Qed wrote:

    | I'd be =mighty= tempted to 'name' that one ...
    | a " Jef's Mud Slide " .
    |
    | <chort> <gaffaw>

    Make that Lurking Rat's Mud Slide® and you've struck a bargain. You can
    serve 'em up royalty-free in The Pit.

    *I* wasn't up that hill when it came down, after all.

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®, Dec 4, 2005