    true authors of Beatles music.

    Apparently Yoko Ono was a plant to make Lennon look like a nutter
    because he was seen as a destabilising influence...

    Paul Sture, Feb 25, 2013

  2. Fred Moore

    JF Mezei Guest

    You are putting unnecessary complexity where none is required. There is
    ample evidence that Satan wrote the Beatles music. In fact, he has his
    watermark in their music which can be heard clearly when you play the
    Beattles music backwards and you can hear Satan's voice.

    You could ask the Church Lady and she may confirm that Satan is
    responsible for the Beatles music and many other evil things such as sex.

    JF Mezei, Feb 25, 2013