    friendly product to try to follow the instructions.

    Thanks in advance for any assitance you may be able to offer...

    Doug

    w989531, Dec 25, 2003

  2. You will have to bring the video into a video editor that has audio
    editing capabilities. Quite a few do, but this gets to be a lot of
    trouble. If you don't want to buy anything, try Microsoft Windows Movie
    Maker 2 (available at no cost if you have ME or XP). Other programs can
    also do this but are not free, programs like Video Wave, Pinnacle
    Studio, etc.

    Barry Watzman, Dec 25, 2003

  3. w989531

    w989531 Guest

    Thanks very much for the information. I will try out your suggestions
    when I get back from doing the Christmas visiting thing that one must
    do...

    Regards,

    Doug

    w989531, Dec 25, 2003