    format.
    Many thanks,
    TK

    TK, Jul 3, 2003

  2. Have you tried searching the HP site for downloadable PDFs?

    Dick Margulis, Jul 3, 2003

  3. TK

    TomG Guest

    HP/Compaq don't have any help on this?

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 113,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Jul 3, 2003
  4. TK

    Fishface Guest

    Last I knew, the HP site had only newer manuals in PDF format.
    I have seen some people selling CDs on eBay with a bunch of
    manuals, so they must exist somewhere. The service manuals are
    on there, also, I think. Wait, it's not you, is it? Tricky...

    Fishface, Jul 4, 2003
  5. TK

    TK Guest

    Yes, I have searched HP, and Yes ebay CDs are available, but I have not
    found any that have these User Manuals.
    Thanks,

    TK, Jul 4, 2003

  6. I have one or more LaserJet III manuals that I could part with.

    Let me know.

    Andrew Z Carpenter, Jul 5, 2003