    via usb with hi-md?

    Sorry I didn't know where to send this.

    regards

    R.Whitmen, Nov 23, 2004

  2. R.Whitmen

    Crimson Liar Guest

    Ok, now we are in the correct group, I'll answer the question I "now" think
    you are asking...

    Yes you can upload recordings you make via the microphone on your Hi-MD
    player to your PC (far) faster than in real time. Unfortunately once you
    get them onto your PC they are going to be in a pretty much unusable format.
    So you need to visit the Sony site and download a utility they have to
    convert them into standard PC Wav files. And the link? its
    http://www.sony.net/Products/Hi-MD/nf_wavcot.html

    Have fun

    Crimson Liar

    Crimson Liar, Nov 24, 2004