    observatory is there! what are we waiting fore.
    Pack your best foil hat and lets go
    [email protected]

    Job60, Jul 16, 2003

  2. Job60

    Jerry Polyak Guest

    NoJOB, you crack me up. Why the hell would you need a foil hat in
    Puerto Rico. It's obvious you havn't been there. The article that you
    absolutely need is a foil thong....

    Think about it...,
    Think about it...,
    Think about it...,
    Think about it...,

    You should be going blind just about......... NOW!!!

    Jerry Polyak, Jul 16, 2003

  3. Job60

    Job60 Guest

    Dam you Jerry ! Your always right &*%$
    Hope You are volintering to head this trip?
    [email protected]

    Job60, Jul 16, 2003
  4. Job60

    Jerry Polyak Guest

    I might be talked into it, as long as I don't have to size the foil
    thongs for everybody...

    Jerry Polyak, Jul 16, 2003
  5. Job60

    TEQ Guest

    These thong things... you wear them on your head like a hat yes? :D

    TEQ, Jul 16, 2003
  6. Job60

    Jerry Polyak Guest

    Damn it, do I really have to post pictures & instructional videos for this?

    Jerry Polyak, Jul 16, 2003
  7. Job60

    Bob Troll Guest

    Ya wear it backwards like your jocky strap....

    Bob Troll, Jul 16, 2003
  8. Job60

    TomG Guest

    LOL!

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 113,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Jul 16, 2003
  9. Job60

    Jef Norton Guest

    Host a seminar with live video feed. You can then demonstrate your
    methodology for everyone's benefit.

    And don't discount the need for a thong on the head for the dickheads.

    Jef

    Jef Norton, Jul 16, 2003
  10. Job60

    TEQ Guest

    *holds up hand*

    TEQ, Jul 16, 2003
  11. Job60

    Jerry Polyak Guest

    Damn it Jef, I was saving that one for later in the discussion. I don't
    mind a little help, but if you start stealing my jokes.... Than it's
    war... war, you hear me?!!! And I am not taking any Macaws prisoner.

    Here Ducky, Ducky, Ducky..............Chicken!!!!

    Here Ducky, Ducky, Ducky..............Chicken!!!!

    Here Ducky, Ducky, Ducky..............Chicken!!!!

    Here Ducky, Ducky, Ducky..............Chicken!!!!

    Here Ducky, Ducky, Ducky..............Chicken!!!!

    Here Ducky, Ducky, Ducky..............Chicken!!!!

    Here Ducky, Ducky, Ducky..............Chicken!!!!

    <snip>

    Jerry Polyak, Jul 16, 2003
  12. Job60

    Jef Norton Guest

    So sorry. Was just too easy.

    Regarding our speech lessons: Miguel has lately been alternating between
    "I'm a chicken" and "Pretty Duck" (except he doesn't enunciate "D" very
    well... sounds more like "F"). I can't wait for when he starts saying "I'm
    a ****."

    Jef

    Jef Norton, Jul 16, 2003
  13. Job60

    TomG Guest

    you sure he isn't really saying "Pretty ****"? maybe he saw someone,
    another macaw or maybe even a human, that he wanted to do some leg humping
    on!

    TomG, Jul 16, 2003
  14. Job60

    Jerry Polyak Guest

    Phhht, I already taught my wife that one. She says that I'm a **** on
    regular bases.

    6:00 am
    6:30 am
    7:00 am
    7:30 am

    ..... but you get the idea...

    <snip>

    Jerry Polyak, Jul 16, 2003
  15. Job60

    Jef Norton Guest

    And she beats you black and blue and you love it! You'd kill for that gal,
    right?

    Jef

    Jef Norton, Jul 16, 2003
  16. Job60

    Jef Norton Guest

    Be honest Jerry. Do you really want to make her stop?

    Jef

    Jef Norton, Jul 16, 2003
  17. Job60

    Jerry Polyak Guest

    Oh, you know the old "Too much of a good thing" saying. Can't be having
    steak all the time, every now and than you want hamburger......

    For Christ sake, why can't she just hold me!!!!!!!!!

    Jerry Polyak, Jul 16, 2003
  18. Job60

    Jef Norton Guest

    I think you're protesting too much. Perchance are you looking for a *more
    severe* beating? After all, every time she ties you up, she's "holding
    you".... right?

    Jef

    Jef Norton, Jul 16, 2003
  19. Job60

    Jerry Polyak Guest

    It's not the tying me up that I am objecting to. It's the fact that she
    has the "If you going to act like that, than you can just untie
    yourself" attitude that bothers me.

    Jerry Polyak, Jul 16, 2003
  20. Job60

    TomG Guest