    guns, women's groups and government agencies were scrambling to find a way to
    shut down such "Bambi" hunts.
    NoJOB@aol.

    Job60, Jul 21, 2003

  2. Job60

    TomG Guest

    LOL!

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 113,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Jul 21, 2003

  3. Job60

    0_Qed Guest

    Actually,
    the advent of such a "hunt"
    is an interesting ?comment? on our evolving social morality.

    More "Gelt" for the Acheologists.

    Qed.

    PS- Whot a =riot= ...
    .. I think "Rummy" aughta introduce it over in Irag ... Iran ...
    Afganistan ...
    .. Ashcroft's hometown too ...
    .. <VBFG>

    0_Qed, Jul 21, 2003
  4. Job60

    Jerry Polyak Guest

    Actually it's not. I've read the same story in Yhoo news and my local
    paper.

    And It wasn't NY Times, so it's somewhat reliable.

    Jerry Polyak, Jul 21, 2003
  5. Job60

    Jef Norton Guest

    Weekly World News is *reliable*????

    Jef

    Jef Norton, Jul 21, 2003
  6. Job60

    Jef Norton Guest

    Never miss an issue! Gotta keep up with this big world of ours.

    Jef

    | Damn straight!!! Did you see the one about Elvis and the biggest 2 year
    old
    | on the planet?
    |

    | | > Weekly World News is *reliable*????
    | >
    | > Jef

    | > | paper.
    | > |
    | > | And It wasn't NY Times, so it's somewhat reliable.
    | > |
    | > |

    | > |
    | > |

    Jef Norton, Jul 21, 2003
  7. Job60

    0_Qed Guest

    Pending "his" taste for 'paint' ...
    'urk'.

    If it looks like paint, smells like paint ...
    its just gotta be paint.

    Qed.

    PS- The Bambi Hunt is for 'real' ... got a buddy in Vegas who runs
    .. wet "T" contests ... wishes he'd thot of it.

    0_Qed, Jul 23, 2003
  8. Job60

    0_Qed Guest

    :)

    *If* "what" you shoot is 'painted' ...
    the <q> still remains ...
    ¿¿¿ is the 'hit area' covered in/with edible paint ???

    I'd not want my 'prey' clittered up wrongly with in_edible paint ,
    & you ???

    Qed.

    PS- I'm told TomG much prefers red/white Candy Stripe Enamel,
    .. in matte 'finish'.

    0_Qed, Jul 25, 2003