OT: Meeting at The Pit

Discussion in 'Abit' started by D Larsen, Mar 24, 2006.

  1. D Larsen

    D Larsen Guest

    To the NG:

    I don't think I want to read any more about Jef's "teats" <g>....and
    there's not much happening around here RE: ABIT, so I offer the
    following...

    I've been travelling, and maybe I missed it, but I'm curious to know how
    the NG Special Meeting went at The Pit. Specifically, :

    - Did O_QED personally greet you at the door, and usher you to his
    "special table" ?

    - Did he recommend an appropriate wine, and oversee the preparation of
    the undoubtedly-tasty "Daily Special" for your enjoyment ?

    - Did he try to hit on any of your "13th Step" dates ? (Personally, I
    can't seem to get past Step 2)

    - Did he give you the 5% discount off the bill...the one he gives all
    his friends (both of them) ?

    - Did he take everyone back and show you his "Big Blue" artifact
    collection ?

    I'm just curious....my wife and I may be taking a trip "up north", so I
    want to hear if a side trip to The Pit would be worth the effort....

    Dean...

    D Larsen, Mar 24, 2006

  2. D Larsen wrote:

    | To the NG:
    |
    | I don't think I want to read any more about Jef's "teats" <g>....
    | and there's not much happening around here RE: ABIT, so I
    | offer the following...

    I wasn't interested in participating in this discussion either. But, you
    know, when there's nothing else going on to butt into, well, one just butts
    in.

    | I've been travelling, and maybe I missed it, but I'm curious to know
    | how the NG Special Meeting went at The Pit. Specifically, :
    |
    | - Did O_QED personally greet you at the door, and usher you to his
    | "special table" ?

    Qed announced that The Pit® is open nightly, but closed on Saturday, so we
    just broke in and helped ourselves to the liquor.

    | - Did he recommend an appropriate wine, and oversee the
    | preparation of the undoubtedly-tasty "Daily Special" for your
    | enjoyment ?

    See above.

    I think Qed was "out back" being beaten senseless by unpaid creditors. It
    sounded like someone was slapping around a side of beef out back and the
    squeals, screams and moans didn't sound like he was enjoying anything
    special, so we kept to ourselves, drinking, and ignored all the noise.

    You've seen the menu at The Pit® .. tasty isn't how I'd describe it.
    Artery-clogging .. maybe. Projectile vomiting .. probably. Hallucinations
    ... assuredly! Toxic Waste .. yes!! EPA Super-Fund Site .. definitely!!!

    | - Did he try to hit on any of your "13th Step" dates ? (Personally,
    | I can't seem to get past Step 2)

    See above.

    Now Dean .. you shouldn't be dating and attempting to get past anything
    other than being polite with the ladies .. you're a married man, remember?!?
    If it's your wife that's not having anything beyond step 2 with you .. well
    ... maybe you're not giving her what she wants! Try sharing the liquor a
    little more often.

    | - Did he give you the 5% discount off the bill...the one he gives
    | all his friends (both of them) ?

    See above.

    We achieved a 100% discount. I think - HAL9000 left a few pennies on top of
    the urinal cake in the men's room, though. And we did refill the empty
    bottles with water (you've seen the kitchen .. the stuff outta the faucets
    looks and sorta smells like booze, so I don't think Qed caught on). We also
    pushed our trash off onto the floor, so nobody would be none the wiser.

    | - Did he take everyone back and show you his "Big Blue"
    | artifact collection ?

    See above.

    We were there to drink and, as I said, Qed was out back with his own "date"
    so we didn't want to bother him.

    | I'm just curious....my wife and I may be taking a trip "up north",
    | so I want to hear if a side trip to The Pit would be worth the
    | effort....

    Go to The Pit® on Saturday. I'm thinking we'll make it a routine, so long
    as the place is closed on Qed's special "date night" and he doesn't fix the
    broken window on the kitchen door (we found it that way .. all you gotta do
    is reach in and turn the knob .. I think that's how he gets his deliveries).

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood® -
    Jef

    Bird Janitor®, Mar 24, 2006

  3. D Larsen

    0_Qed Guest

    'Yes' ... as we all noticed.

    You're really needed over in the Yugo automotive NG .

    As with stealing my re_badged tuna fish canned stocks ...
    ya =really= gotta be careful of my " re_badged " booze stocks.

    I print my own 'stuff' ... 100s mostly ... on Dalton 'paper', of course.
    Thouroughly dried, and aged, before 'introduction' .
    No lack of "bill_pay" here.

    Just beware the re_badged 'stuff' .

    What part of 'NO' dont you understand ??

    ROTFLMFAO !!!!

    Yah ... liquor =is= quicker_er.

    Te He ...
    Beware the re_badge stuff.

    Only a Kiwi Fuckwit would persist this far.

    Thank You,
    an epitome of social grace .

    'Mon back, all y'all hear . En_joy.

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Mar 24, 2006
  4. Qed wrote:

    | As with stealing my re_badged tuna fish canned stocks ...
    | ya =really= gotta be careful of my " re_badged " booze
    | stocks.

    We already knew about the re-badged tuna stocks. The shortage of the
    Friskies Ocean Delight® flavor in the pet food aisle in the local market
    confirms this.

    It's a closed system you're running: not only are you substituting cat food
    in your recipies for tuna, you're substituting cat for chicken.

    And I already figured, after the hallucinations wore off, that the original
    contents of the re-badged booze differed in no way from our re-filled
    bottles. They're one in the same : 'came from the tap' Toxic Waste!

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

    Bird Janitor®, Mar 24, 2006
  5. D Larsen

    - HAL9000 Guest

    It mustof been good ... since I can't remember :) Jef's
    recollection seems vaguely familiar. Though I'm still not sure what
    Qed was doing out back. The S&M thing is unfamiliar to me...

    - HAL9000, Mar 24, 2006
  6. D Larsen

    0_Qed Guest

    :)
    The Pit auctioned off your deserted vehicle ...
    Thank You for the cash 'infusion'.

    Albiet a bit warped & defamitory.

    Lets just call it "Spring Break" and leave 'it' at that.

    :)
    You did fairly well, for a novice.

    BTW ...
    you can (re)claim your forgotten new 'leathers' on your next visit.

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Mar 25, 2006
  7. D Larsen

    0_Qed Guest

    I hope you realize that you're costing 'me' a lotta binus ...
    your false & maliforous comments.

    I only rebadge top brand 'stuff' ...
    and serve fresh meat of undisloced origin.

    The Mgt.

    0_Qed, Mar 25, 2006
  8. Qed wrote:

    | I hope you realize that you're costing 'me' a lotta binus ...
    | your false & maliforous comments.
    |
    | I only rebadge top brand 'stuff' ...
    | and serve fresh meat of undisloced origin.

    What's ¿undisloced?

    Your fresh meat, when it still has claws, teeth, bits of tail, etc., does
    its own "disclosure" of origin source.

    The ground-in gravel and bits of asphalt is also indicative of one of your
    major sources of fresh meat.

    I would think you'd be choosing middle-tier pet foods, such as Friskies® and
    Purina®, and not the top-tier, such as Fancy Feast® as your re-badged food
    sources .. on cost considerations alone.

    You know .. you could do yourself a favor and upgrade your sourcing to
    include graded meat. I hear that you can get "Grade D, not fit for human
    consumption" varieties at the various slaughterhouses and rendering plants
    nearby The Pit®. You could then be "above board" on the quality of your
    meats, using the same source as Purina®, et al.

    Think about it.

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

    Bird Janitor®, Mar 25, 2006
  9. D Larsen

    0_Qed Guest

    Bird Janitor® wrote:

    ....snip...
    Nah , my neuron is overloaded, as it is.

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Mar 25, 2006
  10. Qed wrote:

    | Nah , my neuron is overloaded, as it is.

    I understand.

    With a single stack memory, a PUSH operation is going to make you forget
    everything you ever knew.

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

    Bird Janitor®, Mar 26, 2006
  11. D Larsen

    0_Qed Guest

    I'm too busy developing a THRUST operation to reply.

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Mar 26, 2006
  12. D Larsen

    TomG Guest

    in other words, he takes a dump and he has erased his memory!

    TomG, Mar 26, 2006
  13. D Larsen

    D Larsen Guest

    Jef,

    Thanks for the update ! Sounds like y'all had "a night to remember",
    even IF HAL9000 doesn't ! It was considerate of him to leave the tip
    from the NG, AND his vehicle to help O_QED get rid of those "unpaid
    creditors".

    After your "review", I said to my wife : "Now, why do we need to go to
    Ruth's Chris®, when we can have a special evening at The Pit® ?"

    Dean...

    D Larsen, Mar 26, 2006
  14. D Larsen

    0_Qed Guest

    Spot 'on', Old Chap.

    Qed

    0_Qed, Mar 26, 2006
  15. D Larsen

    0_Qed Guest

    D Larsen wrote:

    ....snip...
    :)

    Soon to added to entertainment 'bill' ...
    .. a 'live' recreation of Abit's old Dual Headed Sheepie as the 'Host' .

    Bring your 'library' card for a discount on all drinks.

    The ladies get a free orchid from the banks of the Lake in Guarte' ,
    pending ( and *if* ) thier arrival by hot_air ballon.

    The Mgt.

    0_Qed, Mar 26, 2006
  16. Qed wrote:

    | :)
    |
    | I'm too busy developing a THRUST operation to reply.

    Why don't you simply execute a POP operating on that single stack memory.

    I want to see what happens when you forget everything you ever knew!

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

    Bird Janitor®, Mar 26, 2006
  17. TomG wrote:

    | in other words, he takes a dump and he has erased his memory!

    Everyone who takes a DUMP here ...

    http://pages.sbcglobal.net/jefn/bathroom.jpg

    .... forgets everything he ever knew.

    I'm skipping his sexual inuendo shit and exploring his concept of memory.

    Qed has long spoken of his single neuron. I'm encouraging him to PUSH in
    something new, which will PUSH out everything that's already there.

    Then I want him to execute a POP to forget everthing altogether.

    He'll be drooling in his shoe before we know it!

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

    Bird Janitor®, Mar 26, 2006
  18. D Larsen

    TomG Guest

    hasn't he *always* been drooling in his shoe?

    TomG, Mar 26, 2006
  19. D Larsen wrote:

    | Jef,
    |
    | Thanks for the update ! Sounds like y'all had "a night to
    | remember", even IF HAL9000 doesn't ! It was considerate
    | of him to leave the tip from the NG, AND his vehicle to help
    | O_QED get rid of those "unpaid creditors".
    |
    | After your "review", I said to my wife : "Now, why do we need
    | to go to Ruth's Chris®, when we can have a special evening at
    | The Pit® ?"
    |
    | Dean...

    Hi Dean -

    - HAL9000 remembers. He just doesn't want to talk about all the things that
    he did once things got going. His prowess with the AA ladies is legendary
    (and they're just so willing to trip over that 13th step with him).

    Homie® taught him well! .. even though the 'dating dummies' were sheep...

    I'm thinking maybe we all ought to leave a few cents on the urinal cake next
    Saturday. Qed needs the funds.

    But .. remember that Saturday is date night. Qed is out back doing whatever
    he does that sounds like someone taking a razor strap to a side of beef.
    Everything is self-serve and you can't beat the prices when you don't have
    to pay. Just reach in through the broken glass in the kitchen window to let
    yourselves in.

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®
    Jef

    Bird Janitor®, Mar 26, 2006
  20. TomG wrote:

    | hasn't he *always* been drooling in his shoe?

    Yeah, probably. I considered that he's already done a POP operation.

    I just wanted to see it for myself.

    Call me selfish, okay?

    Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

    Bird Janitor®, Mar 26, 2006