    showing up us unread in outlook express?

    I mean, there are only so many times I can read 0-Qed messages before I need
    to dip into the meds bag.

    Jerry Polyak, Jul 30, 2003

  2. Jerry Polyak

    0_Qed Guest

    :)
    Heres yet 'another' .

    Qed.

    PS- Send me 'some' ... this is Share the Wealth Week ...

    0_Qed, Jul 30, 2003

  3. Jerry Polyak

    Jerry Polyak Guest

    Argh, the zipper on the bag is stuck!!! No med for you!!!

    Any suggestion on the OP?

    Jerry Polyak, Jul 30, 2003
  4. Jerry Polyak

    TomG Guest

    I had that issue and it was a bit of a corrupt data base for the OE news
    group. I blew away the group entirely and then redownloaded the groups from
    the server and then resubscribed to the Abit group. I then used an age
    filter to filter down to any messages older then 1 day as being marked read
    and went on from there.

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 115,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Jul 30, 2003
  5. Jerry Polyak

    Jerry Polyak Guest

    Hmm, I'll give it a shot. The whole problem started after I applied a 7 day
    filter. Than I reverted back to regular view (I just like seeing the whole
    thread) and that's when the read messages started getting marked unread.
    But will give your suggestion a shot.

    Jerry Polyak, Jul 30, 2003
  6. Jerry Polyak

    0_Qed Guest

    OWWwww , Geezus!

    No Family Jewels "showing" tonite, `eh?

    Rather 'nasty' place to carry Meds, doncha think?

    Linux & Netscrape 7.1 .

    I think TomG has the correct approach ...
    M$ has never demonstrated any ?DB? smarts beyond the "flat file".

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Jul 30, 2003
  7. Jerry Polyak

    Jerry Polyak Guest

    Lost those when I got married.
    Depends on the weather and humidity, if you know what I mean.
    Didn't like the way Linux runs. And Netscape is a whole different can of
    warms. Plus I prefer not use products that are no longer being developed
    (AOL/TimeWarner fired all of their Netscape programmers and will no longer
    develop the product)
    Only out in the pasture sneaking up on some soon-not-to-be-so-innocent
    sheepie.(J/K)
    How true.

    Jerry Polyak, Jul 30, 2003