OT : Packard Bell New DJ Software

Discussion in 'Overclocking' started by v-tech, Oct 26, 2003.

  1. v-tech

    v-tech Guest

    Hi, can anyone help me in obtaining something I deleted from my Packard Bell
    system.

    I had to do a complete restore over the weekend (virus problems) and I had a
    pre-installed program on it called "newdj" (mp3 mixing program)

    I did not get this on any of my restore cd-roms with my Packard Bell system
    as I bought this 2nd hand.

    I have tried Packard Bell but they will not support me as I wasn't the
    original person who bought it.

    I really need this for my college work.

    Does anyone have this on a cdrom that they can email to me?

    Cheers

    Peter

    v-tech, Oct 26, 2003

  2. v-tech

    R_Supp Guest

    Have a rat around in here and see if you can find it.

    http://www.packardbell.co.uk/index.asp

    You could also use www.google.com to search for what you want.

    R_Supp, Oct 26, 2003