    All my google searches in vain.. ;)
    Thanks,
    jo

    Jody, Dec 15, 2003

  2. Look harder.

    http://www.bbdsoft.com/ide.html

    You broke off pin 19... which is a ground.

    -------------------------------------------------+-------------------
    "One World; One Web; One Program." -- Microsoft | OS/2 Warp
    | Solid like Linux
    "Ein Volk; Ein Reich; Ein F├╝hrer." -- Hitler | Easy like Windows
    -------------------------------------------------+-------------------

    Use your bandwidth. If you don't, it'll go stale.

    If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows box
    crashed... oh, wait. He does.

    I Am Not A Number... Um...except for my TCP/IP address.

    If you can read this .sig, you're too damn close.

    Save a cow. Eat a vegetarian!

    Dark Days in Human History: Hiroshima'45 Chernobyl'86 Windows'95

    Proud member of the Signature is Longer Than The Post Association

    Fish Taco Joe Schmuckatelli, Dec 15, 2003

  3. Jody

    Jody Guest

    ""Fish Taco Joe" Schmuckatelli"

    Jody, Dec 17, 2003