    Is there a program or website that will give you the company name of
    phone numbers that show up on your caller ID with only initials or out
    of area? I think this is called reverse lookup.

    Ann Meffert, Feb 7, 2004

  2. If you're in the US just punch the number including area code in at
    www.google.com .

    I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
    I was just trying to help.
    advice herein.
    No warranty is expressed or implied.
    Your mileage may vary.
    See store for details. :)

    Remove shoes to E-mail.

    HillBillyBuddhist, Feb 7, 2004

  3. Ann Meffert

    Ann Meffert Guest

    Didn't get anywhere with Google. ATT's AnyWho has reverse lookup, but
    all of the numbers I entered returned unlisted. I am wondering where all
    of these telemarketing calls are coming from. Area codes from all over
    the country.

    message

    Ann Meffert, Feb 8, 2004