    =D

    Bye,
    Skybuck ;)

    Skybuck Flying, Sep 15, 2008

  2. Skybuck Flying

    Romano Guest

    How old are u? 10?Anyway,u have been filtered

    Romano, Sep 15, 2008

  3. Martin Griffith, Sep 15, 2008
  4. Skybuck Flying

    Jamie Guest

    Jamie, Sep 15, 2008
  5. Skybuck Flying

    Jamie Guest

    Yes, wasn't that foolish of me!.

    Alzheimer's must be creeping up on me! :/

    Jamie, Sep 16, 2008
  6. Jamie, I have just the link for you:

    Bye,
    Skybuck =D

    Skybuck Flying, Sep 16, 2008
  7. Skybuck Flying

    Derek Guest

    Derek

    Derek, Sep 16, 2008
  8. Skybuck Flying

    gamefixer Guest

    What infantile world do you live in where you think other people
    actually care about this stuff?

    Good lord man... Or child... Sorry.

    Matt

    gamefixer, Sep 17, 2008
  9. ISTM he lives in his own autistic world, but wants us to join him
    there. <g>

    --
    Rudy Velthuis http://rvelthuis.de

    "The de facto role of the US armed forces will be to keep the
    world safe for our economy and open to our cultural assault."
    -- Major Ralph Peters, US Military

    Rudy Velthuis, Sep 17, 2008
  10. Indeed, indeed. I did. But Rob definitely has a brain, so I guess he
    doesn't like killfiles, or he is simply too kind. <g>

    Rudy Velthuis, Sep 18, 2008
  11. Sorry, no insult intended. Not at all.

    But it would not surprise me if Skybuck had something like Asperger.
    But even if we know this, it would not mean it would be more pleasant
    to talk or listen to him, though.
    --
    Rudy Velthuis http://rvelthuis.de

    "Future historians will be able to study at the Jimmy Carter
    Library, the Gerald Ford Library, the Ronald Reagan Library,
    and the Bill Clinton Adult Bookstore." -- George Carlin

    Rudy Velthuis, Sep 18, 2008

  12. Thanks a lot, you fucking retard Jamie!

    Keep this HORSEHIT OUT of sci.electronics.design!

    Goddamned cross-posting retarded fucks!

    ANS YES, I CROSS-POSTED THIS RESPONSE. So I don't need some other
    TOTAL RETARD trying to "point that out" to me.

    Christ, GROW THE **** UP, YOU RETARDED LITTLE BASTARDS.

    Corbomite Carrie, Sep 20, 2008

  13. Yes, and then the retarded **** cross-posted the stupid shit here.

    Corbomite Carrie, Sep 20, 2008

  14. Actually, it would, idiot, because then we would at least know part of
    the reason why he posts, and does not listen to the responses.

    The members of Usenet turned the cross-posting idiot into the dope he
    is. Instead of learning about Usenet, as well as computers, he has
    instead convoluted himself into something entirely different.

    Much like many of the rest of the fucktards around here.

    Even those that do claim to help. It only takes one thumb of the nose
    to end up on that hay ride.

    Corbomite Carrie, Sep 20, 2008

  15. Nope.... it was a centipede. Crawled in his ear. Now at the helm.

    Corbomite Carrie, Sep 20, 2008
  16. Oh well, I guess the idiot here is he who thinks that a gratuitous
    insult here and there will make people respect his opinion. <g>

    Rudy Velthuis, Sep 20, 2008
  17. YAY! He learned a few new words from his big brother and is soooo eager
    to test them out in public.

    http://tinyurl.com/4vye4r

    --
    Rudy Velthuis http://rvelthuis.de

    "Throughout American history, the government has said we're in an
    unprecedented crisis and that we must live without civil
    liberties until the crisis is over. It's a hoax."
    -- Yale Kamisar, 1990.

    Rudy Velthuis, Sep 20, 2008
  18. Skybuck Flying

    Jamie Guest

    It's entertainment :)

    http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5"

    Jamie, Sep 20, 2008
  19. Skybuck Flying

    gamefixer Guest

    Yeah, this post shows LOTS of maturity. I'll agree that Skybuck and
    its posts are very odd but your post crying about a newsgroup is right
    up there in the "childish" dept.

    Matt

    gamefixer, Sep 20, 2008

  20. Trust me, you retarded ****... I don't give a fat flying **** about
    YOUR opinion.

    Perhaps you should look up the word "Corbomite".

    Corbomite Carrie, Sep 20, 2008