OT: Spartacus 2010, Blood and Sand

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Skybuck Flying, Apr 10, 2010.

  1. Hello,

    If you loved the ancient times of Civilization 3 Conquest/Complete you are
    probably going to love this television show/series as well, it's called:

    "Spartacus 2010, Blood and Sand".

    The first season is airing now, so far there have been 12 episodes, and
    hopefully many many many more will follow, because I for one am really
    loving it.

    It has nice strong handsome men, it has nice beautifull intriguing women,
    lot's of titties, lot's of blood, lot's of plots :)

    There are even some special graphics effects with the blood which looks
    kinda nice... during the slow motion and such...

    I wonder if such graphics might add joy to computer games as well ;) :)

    Maybe someday there will be a "Spartacus 2010" game... :) Who knows ! ;) :)

    So far I am loving the series... all good things should be promoted... so I
    share my enthousiam with you...

    In case you haven't seen this series yet... give it a looksy ! ;) :)

    It's not for kids though ! ;) (So you have been warned :))

    Bye,
    Skybuck =D

    Skybuck Flying, Apr 10, 2010