    suggestions re a telnet counterpart that provides full windows
    capability, including scroll bars, font and colour selection? Googling
    Telnet seems to come up with nothing but .... Telnet.

    Guest, May 19, 2014

  2. Try searching for PuTTY and Tera Term.

    http://ttssh2.sourceforge.jp/index.html.en

    Simon.

    Simon Clubley, May 19, 2014

  3. Guest

    Randy Yates Guest

    You could install cygwin, which includes an X server and xterms, but
    that's a bit like hitting a nail with a sledgehammer.

    Randy Yates, May 19, 2014
  4. It also includes a decent telnet client and console window if you'd
    like to try a smaller hammer...

    Grant Edwards, May 19, 2014
  5. Guest

    Les Cargill Guest