(OT) That $449+ free ship, 3 years onsite Opti330 w/17"LCD is still up there.

Discussion in 'Dell' started by S.Lewis, Jan 23, 2008.

  1. S.Lewis

    S.Lewis Guest

    S.Lewis, Jan 23, 2008

  2. S.Lewis

    me Guest

    me, Jan 23, 2008

  3. S.Lewis

    me Guest

    me, Jan 23, 2008
  4. S.Lewis

    Journey Guest

    Looks like a great deal. You can get the DVD burner for $20, upgrade
    to 1GB 1DIMM for $37, hard drive --> 250GB for $25, and 22" wide
    screen analog for $100, bringing the total $606 for a relatively well
    equipped PC _and_ monitor.

    I would definitely recommend that to some of my budget-conscious
    friends.

    Journey, Jan 23, 2008
  5. S.Lewis

    Bluegoose Guest

    Bluegoose, Jan 23, 2008
  6. S.Lewis

    Bluegoose Guest

    Bluegoose, Jan 23, 2008
  7. S.Lewis

    S.Lewis Guest

    S.Lewis, Jan 23, 2008
  8. S.Lewis

    Peter Guest

    For a little more you can get a graphics card, extra gig memory, lcd
    speaker for $699 for the vostro 400. Tho it doesn't have 3 yr
    warranty.

    Peter, Jan 23, 2008
  9. S.Lewis

    me Guest

    Any real reason to go for a digital monitor?

    Or is analog just fine?

    me, Jan 23, 2008
  10. S.Lewis

    S.Lewis Guest

    For a little more you can get a graphics card, extra gig memory, lcd
    speaker for $699 for the vostro 400. Tho it doesn't have 3 yr
    warranty.

    And the Vostro case isn't nearly as durable. The 3 year warranty is
    probably worth $100/$250 alone depending on how it's purchased.

    I placed one of these Opti330 bundles two weeks ago, the only upgrade being
    a DVD burner.

    Very snappy machine for routine office and internet.

    S.Lewis, Jan 24, 2008
  11. yes, and for $9 you can get it with an internal speaker (unlike with vostros
    or dimension desktops). in a business setting, the internal speaker is
    great. no need to additional cables or electrical outlet for external
    speaker ac adapter. not great sound by any measure, but does the job to
    produce dings and other alerts.

    Christopher Muto, Jan 24, 2008