OT: The Hulk's Incredible Willy

Discussion in 'Abit' started by Jef Norton, Jul 12, 2003.

  1. Jef Norton

    Jef Norton Guest

  2. Jef Norton

    TomG Guest

    so tell me, Jef... do you just sit around looking for this stuff or what?
    how in the hell does one come across a story about Hulk's "willie"?

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 113,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Jul 12, 2003

  3. Jef Norton

    Colin Smith Guest

    He's either the editor or New Labour.

    Colin Smith, Jul 12, 2003
  4. Jef Norton

    Jef Norton Guest

    It sure looks like it.

    Then there's the whole line of thought behind "what happens 'neath the
    trousers' when the Hulk goes through his changes.

    Jef

    Jef Norton, Jul 12, 2003
  5. Jef Norton

    TomG Guest

    LOL! I guess you must and if the Hulk's "willie" is news across the pond,
    then they are having a slow news day!

    TomG, Jul 12, 2003
  6. Jef Norton

    Jerry Polyak Guest

    It involves a 2 H.P. air compressor, an 8 foot hose and 1/2 case of
    Tecate. Just remember, you asked!!!

    Jerry Polyak, Jul 13, 2003
  7. Jef Norton

    Jerry Polyak Guest

    Ok, but only if you teach Miguel to say "I'm a duck" instead of "I'm a
    chicken".

    Jerry Polyak, Jul 13, 2003
  8. Jef Norton

    Jef Norton Guest

    I'll get right on it...

    "I'm a duck"
    "I'm a duck"
    "I'm a duck"
    "I'm a duck"
    "I'm a duck"
    "I'm a duck"
    "I'm a duck"
    "I'm a duck"
    "I'm a duck"
    "I'm a duck"
    "I'm a duck"
    "I'm a duck"
    "I'm a duck"
    "I'm a duck"
    "I'm a duck"
    "I'm a duck"
    "I'm a duck"
    "I'm a duck"
    "I'm a duck"
    "I'm a duck"
    "I'm a duck"
    "I'm a duck"
    "I'm a duck"
    "I'm a duck"
    "I'm a duck"
    "I'm a duck"
    "I'm a duck"
    "I'm a duck"
    "I'm a duck"
    "I'm a duck"
    "I'm a duck"
    "I'm a duck"

    I think he's getting the idea.

    Jef

    | Ok, but only if you teach Miguel to say "I'm a duck" instead of "I'm a
    | chicken".
    |
    | Jef Norton wrote:
    | > So she fills you full of beer and then blows you up like a Macy's Parade
    | > float. Interesting.
    | >
    | > Add a bottle of José Cuervo and a few limes and you got a party at my
    house
    | > any time!
    | >
    | > Jef

    | > | Tecate. Just remember, you asked!!!
    | > |

    | > | > |
    | > you..."),
    Does
    | > it

    What
    | > else

    | > | > | > |
    | > | > | > |
    | > | > | > |
    | > | > | > |
    | > | > | > |
    | > | > | > |
    | > | > | > |

    | > 'neath

    | > "Free
    | > | > | > | > |

    | > http://www.thesun.co.uk//article/0,,2-2003310256,00.html?yhnws

    | > | > | > | > |

    | > | > | > |
    | > | > | > |

    | > | > |

    | > |

    Jef Norton, Jul 13, 2003
  9. Jef Norton

    TomG Guest

    LOL! when I get angry my shorts start to... well, I won't go there
    either...

    TomG, Jul 13, 2003
  10. Jef Norton

    TomG Guest

    yeah! he's getting the idea that you think you're a damn DUCK!

    TomG, Jul 13, 2003
  11. Jef Norton

    Jerry Polyak Guest

    Are you asking for pictures for your web site? Is that it?

    Jerry Polyak, Jul 13, 2003
  12. Jef Norton

    0_Qed Guest

    Soon 'now' ...
    with the majority of our populace in 'penile' institutions ...
    =nothing= "up" over 'here' ... salt_peter in the food.

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Jul 13, 2003
  13. Jef Norton

    0_Qed Guest

    Is THAT where all your blood rushes when you anger ... ???

    I had 'heard' that you fitted your new SUV with a SUPER Tilt Steering
    Wheel ...
    more "head" room for the lady friends, eh?

    Neat.

    :)
    Qed

    0_Qed, Jul 13, 2003
  14. Jef Norton

    0_Qed Guest

    YAhhh ...
    that was one tough 'muther' to copy ...
    :)

    Qed.

    PS Hey Jerry ....
    .. maybe we could develop a full sized wubber knock-off ... peddle it to
    our
    .. Boys who are away on Penile Incaceration Duty ... PID ...
    .. I'd think "Big $$" for "Big Bulk" ... `eh?

    0_Qed, Jul 13, 2003
  15. Jef Norton

    Jerry Polyak Guest

    Shhhh!!! I am trying to maintain my good citizen image. Making sure I
    can't run for Congress or something like it.

    Jerry Polyak, Jul 13, 2003
  16. Jef Norton

    JimL Guest

    TomG,
    We all thank-you for that too.

    JimL, Jul 13, 2003
  17. Jef Norton

    JimL Guest

    0_Qed,
    Hearing those 'voices' again ehh?

    JimL, Jul 13, 2003
  18. Jef Norton

    TomG Guest

    cheap at twice the price!

    TomG, Jul 13, 2003
  19. Jef Norton

    TomG Guest

    he never stopped!

    TomG, Jul 13, 2003
  20. Jef Norton

    0_Qed Guest

    OOPS!!
    DAMN!!
    SORRY `bout that. <sheepish, shite_eating grin>

    I've gotten so used to the Belt_Way(BW) Pol "Honesty" I'm spoiled ...
    jaded.

    On the contrary ...
    and =quite= TO the contrary ...
    your dis_honesty and blatant amoral character is quite refreshing ...
    as compared to the "BW" types ...

    btw ...
    Yer pilot missed my Drop_Zone ...
    nothing worser_er than late Meds ... Bummer!
    Next time ...
    tell `em to put =BOTH= hands on his 'stick' ...

    :)
    Qed.

    PS- ?? You really think TomG gets sick at the thot of SPAM white_specks
    ???
    .. I always had the notion he liked to cut bait, & 'stuff' lobster
    traps ...
    .. the smell of rotten fish, ya know.
    .. Hes been " urkin " a lot, lately.

    PPS- You should be ashamed of yer_self ... stealin' a thread like this
    .. You're not all that 'nice', ya know.
    .. I'm 'telling' on you.
    .. PHFFFT!

    PPPS- Enuf of rant.