    See my answer to the thread below titled: KR7A: What will happen if I use an
    older BIOS with a TBred B? as an example....I only answered it once, yet it
    appears twice.

    BigBadger, Aug 10, 2003

  2. BigBadger

    Morgan Guest

    Morgan, Aug 10, 2003

  3. BigBadger

    Morgan Guest

    Morgan, Aug 10, 2003
  4. BigBadger

    TEQ Guest

    Glitch in the matrix

    TEQ, Aug 10, 2003
  5. BigBadger

    BigBadger Guest

    Ho Ho!!

    BigBadger, Aug 10, 2003
  6. BigBadger

    BigBadger Guest

    Ho Ho!!

    BigBadger, Aug 10, 2003
  7. BigBadger

    TomG Guest

    well, I agree that there are better news readers out there such as Agent but
    I use OE for reading/posting to this group and I never have the double post
    issue.

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 115,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Aug 10, 2003
  8. BigBadger

    Mark H Guest

    I've seen it happen where the news header file becomes corrupted,
    usually due to an incomplete shutdown, and the newsreader tries to
    reload the header files over the old ones, at that point every post
    appears twice, I just delete header files and redownload. In the case of
    outlook express, I'd just delete the appropriate *.dbx box and start over.

    --
    Mark H --- Frag on !
    NF7-S v2.0 Win2k-sp4

    Mark H, Aug 10, 2003
  9. BigBadger

    GTD Guest

    On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 07:57:05 +0100, "BigBadger" <>

    When I drink too much, EVERY post gets doubled. Weird, eh?

    GTD, Aug 12, 2003