    3-4 weeks. I would even settle for the Intel boxed version.

    Thanks,
    Lothar

    Lothar, Oct 15, 2003

  2. Lothar

    Paul Guest

    The only place I could think of to look is here. There is one thread on
    cooling...

    http://forums.2cpu.com/search.php
    http://forums.2cpu.com/showthread.php?threadid=16133

    Did you try buying the 603+ directly from Swifttech ?

    http://www.swiftnets.com/products/mcx603.asp

    Note how close the two assemblies are. This may affect how big
    a fan you can use if your processors are this close together.

    http://www.swiftnets.com/assets/images/products/MCX603/dualxeonx630x418.jpg

    The Swifttech online store is here. I think you buy a fan separately.
    And maybe retention hardware as well.

    http://www.swiftnets.com/store/default.asp (main sections)
    http://www.swiftnets.com/store/category.asp?CatID=1 (air cooling)

    HTH,
    Paul

    Paul, Oct 15, 2003

  3. Lothar

    Lothar Guest

    Yes I have tried Swifttech direct and they will not have any unitl the
    redesigned part is ready. They say it will most likely be called the
    MCX-603V, it will hold a 90mm fan and be similar to the other V heat sinks
    in design.

    Lothar

    Lothar, Oct 15, 2003