    Villain Guest

    Nothing wrong with consoles, but, at least preface your posts with
    "OT"

    Villain, May 17, 2005

  2. Villain

    Inglo Guest

    The console posts are all massive cross-posts. Trying to hit everything
    vaguely associated with the upcoming XBox and PS3. There's an ATI
    graphics chip in the XBox360, so that makes this group somewhat
    relevant, I guess.

    Inglo, May 17, 2005

  3. Villain

    ofn01 Guest

    It is somewhat irritating, its interesting when the discussion is about
    the actual ATI chip in the XBox, but the PS3 vs Xbox stuff is just
    rubbish. The consoles may be fancy, but frankly I rate a decent PC way
    above consoles for gaming experience. Those silly gamepads alone turn me
    right away from those dumbed-down contraptions! (no offence to any
    console players! :)

    ofn01, May 17, 2005
  4. Villain

    First of One Guest

    My kill-filter hides most of the console posts. Note the word "videocards"
    in the NG name. Console discussions are still grossly off-topic even though
    a couple of them contain ATi chipsets.

    First of One, May 23, 2005