    a new mail and sent it directly?

    thanks in advance,

    Vincent

    Vince, Nov 18, 2003

  2. I don't seem to be able to use ink in Calendar items, but when composing an
    e-mail I am able to use ink.

    Charles

    Charles Pickrell, Nov 18, 2003

  3. Vince

    Chris H. Guest

    See below (-->)

    --> Using Write Anywhere, which will convert your Ink to text, yes.
    --> Absolutely, even to recipients who don't have a Tablet PC.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    Chris H., Nov 18, 2003
  4. Christopher Coulter, Nov 18, 2003
  5. Vince

    vince Guest

    I was kinda hoping I would be able to write directly in
    the calendar. I does not have to convert...

    I dont like using other programs and converting, especialy
    since it does not recognize dutch.

    I dont see the advantage of the ink now, If I want to note
    down some appointement fast ( standing at a fair, in the
    car, ...) I still need to wait for the converting.

    I think I will go back to office 2000 then wich runs
    faster on my tablet.

    thx for the replys though

    vince, Nov 20, 2003
  6. You could use Windows Journal or OneNote to jot down your notes quickly as
    Ink, and then later go back and convert those into tasks/appointments in
    Outlook. I'm not sure if FranklinCovey's TabletPlanner supports ink as ink
    input, but that might be another option.

    Dan Polivy [MS], Nov 20, 2003
  7. Check out http://www.einsteinware.com for a product that does what you are
    asking about in both Outlook XP and Outlook 2003.

    J. Tennyson Einstein
    Einstein Technologies

    J. Tennyson Einstein, Nov 21, 2003
  8. Vince