    want to be hauling it away from my desk.

    Thanks in advance.

    Thomas M. Goethe

    Thomas M. Goethe, Apr 14, 2006

  2. Thomas M. Goethe

    Clint Guest

    So how do you like your system so far, S-Video notwithstanding? I'm looking
    at one of those puppies in the next month or so.

    Clint

    Clint, Apr 14, 2006

  3. Clint,

    I just ordered it, everything I've read has been pretty impressive,
    though. I just hope there is a decent solution to this video issue.

    Thomas

    Thomas M. Goethe, Apr 14, 2006
  4. Ow, let us know, I almost ordered one yesterday, but now there's one
    more thing to think about...

    When it comes in, let us know if it has a built-in microphone!

    William P.N. Smith, Apr 14, 2006
  5. Dang, hadn't thought to check for that! It isn't scheduled to ship until
    4/26.

    Thomas M. Goethe, Apr 14, 2006
  6. Thomas M. Goethe

    Joey Guest

    The brochure available on the website stated that there is an
    integrated omni-directional microphone.

    Joey, Apr 15, 2006