Overclock : AMD Athlon 64 3500+

Discussion in 'Overclocking' started by BigAl.NZ, Jan 31, 2009.

  1. BigAl.NZ

    BigAl.NZ Guest

    Hi Guys,

    I cant afford a new PC right now so its time to give OC ing a go.

    I have a :

    1. AMD Athlon 64 3500+ Clawhammer

    Core Speed: 2266.2 Mhz
    Multiplier : x11
    Bus Speed 206.0 Mhz
    Core Voltage: 1.520 V

    2. Memory

    Type: DDR
    Channels : Dual
    Size: 2048 Mb
    Freq: 161.9

    And I have a ASUS A8n32-SLI mobo - which has lots of OC options.

    I would love some advice? I tried it once or twice before not really
    knowing what I was doing and did not have a lot of luck!

    Cheers

    -Al

    BigAl.NZ, Jan 31, 2009

  2. BigAl.NZ

    BigAl.NZ Guest

    That memory is Kingston PC2700 by the way.

    BigAl.NZ, Jan 31, 2009

  3. BigAl.NZ

    ken Guest

    Try Overdrive from AMD. Make sure that you have "core temp" running and
    go slow. It is real easy as long as you don't get too hot.

    ken

    ken, Mar 8, 2009