    wondering if it would be safe to go higher than 2.0 ghz to see if i
    becomes stable ...oh when oc to 1.93 ghz it runs at 33-34 degree
    celcius when idle you can get back to me here or a

    devin1100, Oct 17, 2006

  2. devin1100

    Ed Light Guest

    They are very happy at a clock of 300 giving a speed of 2.4 and a voltage,
    which you'll have to try out, of around 1.45. They run cool with the stock
    heat sink, provided air circulation through the case is good.

    Of course you'll be turning back the ht and memory ratios after locking the
    memory timings so they aren't automatically tightened up for the expected
    lower memory speed.

    --
    Ed Light

    Smiley :-/
    MS Smiley :-\

    Send spam to the FTC at

    Thanks, robots.

    Bring the Troops Home:
    http://bringthemhomenow.org

    Ed Light, Oct 17, 2006

  3. devin1100

    Ed Light Guest

    Of course, if your motherboard can do it.

    --
    Ed Light

    Smiley :-/
    MS Smiley :-\