    help I would appreciate it.

    Thanks
    R$

    .:uT:.FrogZilla, Jun 29, 2003

  2. .:uT:.FrogZilla

    [NAC]Nubi Guest

    ok...go into your bios Advanced at the very top it...wait, you want to
    change the multiplyer? like 19x, 22x? you cant, Intel locks their chips, the
    only way you can oc is by the CPU External Freq setting (fsb), the highest i
    got with my 2.53(19x) is 153x = 2.9ghz, 612mhz fsb, BUT...it totaly messes
    with my memory freq...i shoulda got some pc3700 instead of my xms512-3200
    c2....btw what bios are your running? i just dl'd 1005.012(beta) and i was
    wondering....

    [NAC]Nubi, Jun 29, 2003