    I have been just loading the display drivers only as I find the CCC to
    be cumbersome and somewhat of a system resource pig.

    Thanks

    SHRED, Feb 14, 2006

  2. I'd suggest ATITool.

    It will attempt to find the maximum core and memory speed that your
    card will handle before it produces artifacts (i.e. errors in output).
    This ought to happen before any kind of risk to the card occurs,
    although nothing is guaranteed.

    It will test each clock speed for a period of time before trying the
    be more risk of damage, but if you leave it at default it should be
    safe.

    Do a Google search for reviews of the card, since many gaming sites
    overclock the card as part of the review. Their max overclocks should
    give you an idea of what to expect.

    John Carlyle-Clarke, Feb 14, 2006

  3. SHRED

    tod Guest