Overclocking a X2 4600+ on a Gigabyte...

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by softdel, Nov 12, 2006.

  1. softdel

    softdel

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2006
    Ok, hello people.

    I want to overclock my CPU and maybe my GFX and RAM, i kow i need to, so i don't need any people saying i need more RAM ETC..

    Ok my pc is the following

    CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ Windsor Socket AM2
    MOBO: Gigabyte GA-M55PLUS SG3 (Southbridge: nVidia N-Force 4)
    RAM: 2048MBytes (2GB) DDR2 running at 271.4MHz
    GFX: eVGA (nVidia) GeForce 7600GT 256MB PCI-E 128bit DDR3

    Any advice will be extremely appreciated, thanks.

    softdel, Nov 12, 2006