    a name of good free simple ati overclocking program that i can use t
    overclock
    cheer

    PcGAmeR22, Jun 1, 2012

  2. PcGAmeR22

    rb Guest

    First and foremost, always monitor system info..e.g.,temps, voltages
    etc
    using utilities such as CPU-Z and GPU-Z when attempting to overclock
    in order to avoid 'cooking' your system
    CPU-Z--
    http://majorgeeks.com/CPU-Z_d425.htm
    GPU-Z--
    http://majorgeeks.com/GPU-Z_d5796.htm

    Depending on the model AMD/ATI graphics card, you can use either
    AMD Overdrive -->
    http://sites.amd.com/us/game/downloads/amd-overdrive/Pages/system-requirements.asp
    (Note: If AMD-ATI Catalyst/Vision Control Center is installed, click AM
    Overdrive tab)

    AMD GPU Clock Tool-->
    http://downloads.guru3d.com/AMD-GPU-Clock-Tool-v0.9.8-download-1985.htm

    rb, Jun 1, 2012

  3. PcGAmeR22

    PcGAmeR22 Guest

    i see the amd overclocking programs look nothing like evga precision
    oh wel

    PcGAmeR22, Jun 1, 2012
  4. PcGAmeR22

    rb Guest

    rb, Jun 2, 2012
  5. PcGAmeR22

    Ed Light Guest

    Remember that it's a little risky.

    And I'd say, don't use the ATI Catalyst control panel's
    auto-overclocking. It fractured a 4670 for me. It still runs ok, but
    crashes if I engage the Overdrive. The auto-overclock went too far, I'd
    say. It was reaching collosal heights without much testing. I was
    getting ecstatic!

    Going bit-by-bit is the way, running a torture test for each small step.
    Much less likelihood of damage that way.
    --
    Ed Light

    Better World News TV Channel:
    http://realnews.com

    Iraq Veterans Against the War and Related:
    http://ivaw.org
    http://couragetoresist.org
    http://antiwar.com

    Send spam to the FTC at