    original cooling system and power? :)
    I think that only way to overclock is raising FSB, how much FSB i can but
    with any problems?

    G.K, Oct 8, 2004

  2. Unfortunately there is no possibility to change the "default" speed
    specified by the processor. As least not in BIOS version 1002 and
    1003.
    I really think Asus should do something about this in the next BOIS
    version,
    since a lot of people would like to underclock pundit systems to lower
    the temp/noise.

    /Mikael

    Mikael Nordenberg, Oct 14, 2004

  3. G.K

    G.K Guest

    on Asus FTP (ftp.asuscom.de) has new Beta bios 1004.r5 (or something like
    that), i have tried to flash that to mine barebone and Asus Update software
    says something like "Checksum error", so i cannot update my bios to that
    one, does somebody know what new is in that bios?
    Has anyone flashed that with success?

    G.K, Oct 26, 2004