Overclocking Possibilities

Discussion in 'Overclocking' started by underdrive, Jun 4, 2004.

  1. underdrive

    underdrive Guest

    Hello,

    I was wondering what overclocking options (if any) are available for
    the following system specs. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

    Model : 8311KDU

    Chassis Type : Mini Tower
    Chassis Serial Number : N/A
    Operating System : Microsoft Windows XP Workstation (Build 2600)

    Your Processor :

    Number Of Processors : 1
    Type : Intel Pentium 4
    Specification : Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 1.80GHz
    Manufacturer Codename : Willamette
    Trace Width : 0.18
    Clock Speed : 1794 MHz
    Clock Multiplier : 18.0
    Front Side Bus (FSB) Speed : 100 MHz
    Processors Bus Speed : 399 MHz
    L2 Cache Size : 256 KBytes
    Core Stepping : D0
    Microcode Level : 3h
    Mobile Clock Modulation : N/A

    Your Motherboard :

    Manufacturer : IBM
    Model : IBM
    Revision : N/A
    CPU Slot/Socket Type : mPGA-478
    Serial Number : N/A
    Chipset Vendor : Intel
    Chipset Model : i845G
    Chipset Revision : A1
    Bios Manufacturer : IBM
    Bios Version : 24KT21AUS
    Bios Date : 05/30/2002

    Your Memory :

    Used Slots : 2 of 2
    Total Memory : 384 MB of DDR-SDRAM DIMM
    Frequency : PC2100
    CAS Latency : 2.5 clocks

    underdrive, Jun 4, 2004

  2. underdrive

    Spajky Guest

    bad options (would be much better or excelent with a 1.8A - Northwood
    core 0,13); forget it! not worth an effort!

    Spajky, Jun 5, 2004