P-965 Neo F V.2 - Can't boot from DVD drive

Discussion in 'MSI' started by pablocubico, Mar 31, 2008.

  1. pablocubico

    pablocubico

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2008
    Hi!

    I have an IDE DVD Drive, and a SATA disk.

    I've connected de SATA disk to the purple SATA connectors (not the blue one).

    The IDE on the onboard IDE.

    I can't boot from ANY DVD. I get a blank screen with the cursor flashing (in text mode).

    Tested:
    - The DVD Drive on another machine: Boots fine.
    - Many boot cd's (windows xp, hiren's boot cd, etc).
    - Another drive, a CD drive, same problem.

    I know it worked some time ago, but never changed. I know it because I installed Windows XP with the boot cd.

    Any help?

    pablocubico, Mar 31, 2008